Pokhara IV is a 4 day mountain bike stage race based entirely around the lakeside city of Pokhara.
Each stage will take riders on a different loop out into the Himalayan foothills on trails rarely ridden, all of which give outstanding views of the surrounding mountains and lakes.
After completing each stage riders return to the same hotel and can enjoy all the luxuries on offer in the tourist enclave of Lakeside Pokhara.
- 6 days / 5 nights
- February 11th to 16th 2018
- 4 stages of approx 50km per stage
- 5 nights accommodation in Pokhara
- Full race support, including water stations and route marking
- Coach transfer Kathmandu - Pokhara- Kathmandu