Ride the jeep roads that link Kathmandu and Pokhara through the ancient capital of Gorkha. Don't be fooled into thinking "foothills" equates to "easy". These are Himalayan foothills and although the adventure reaches a maximum elevation of only 1900m, the climbs and descents are relentless and the terrain rough.
This adventure is for those looking for a ride that takes them off the beaten track, traveling through a rural landscape that time forgot.
- 10 days / 9 nights
- Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Maximum altitude 1900m
- 280km – 6000m ascent
- Led by 5 times Yak Attack Champ
- Spring 2017 Dates...
- 6th February to 15th February
- 20th February to 1st March
- 6th March to 15th March
- Autumn 2017 Dates...
- 18th September to 27th September
- 11th December to 20th December
- 25th December to 3rd January 2018
- Grade 4; high level of fitness is required